Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bachelorette card- CAS(E) this Sketch #104

Well, it's time to catch up! Let me start by saying Merry Christmas Eve Day!  It has been a crazy month around here with not a lot of paper crafting happening. I have made a few cards which I will share over the next few days. First up is a Bachelorette party card I made for my future sister-in-law using CAS(E) this Sketch #104:


I decided to go with the soft, feminine colors and patterns of Basic Grey Porcelain for this card. I layered up a few pieces of patterned paper.  I colored the flowers to match using spray ink and topped them off with a button.


Stay tuned for some more cards over the next few days!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jessica!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this! The colors, the chevrons! WOW!

    ReplyDelete