Thursday, December 25, 2014

Baptism Card- Sketch Saturday #340

Merry Christmas!  I am back today with a baptism card I created for a friend's little one.  I used this week's Sketch Saturday sketch:

To create the ombre effect on the background of my card, I sprayed the piece of cardstock with three different colors of spray mist.  I wasn't happy with the blotchiness of it, so I then drug a card across the panel starting with the light colors and going to the dark. That was what I was looking for! The bible image and sentiment are stamped and heat embossed.  I inked the edges of the piece with the bible.  A length of ribbon and a brad finished off this card.


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully elegant. A lovely spiritual card. It's lovely to see you playing along with Sketch Saturday. I'm really sorry that I didn't thank you earlier. Happy New Year! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete