Saturday, February 14, 2015

Cas(e) this Sketch #110- Happy Valentine's Day!

 Happy St. Valentine's Day! I am here today to share the valentine I made for my husband. I was inspired by this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch:

I started my card with some Co'ordinations Whitewash cardstock that I dry embossed and then sanded. For the doily, I inked it with some Barn Door and  Walnut Stain Distress Inks after I had sprayed it with some Glimmer Mist. I cut the bird with my Cricut Expression and the Sentimentals cartridge. I inked up the bird with the same ink colors.  I traced around the bird to make it stand out.

I decided it needed some layers, so I fussy cut some pieces from a Prima freebie from a few years ago. The sentiment was heat embossed and then I inked up the banner.

2 comments: