Saturday, February 7, 2015

I Do

Hello! I am here today to share a layout I made this week.  I scrapped some wedding photos from my husband's cousin's wedding a few years ago.  

I used some OLD paper on this one!  The black and white paper had a copyright date of 2006 and the orange and pink paper that I used for the photo mat and title was made in 2005! 


I made a pocket for the program by adhering the paper down around it.  I colored the felt flowers with some Glimmer Mist. To dry the mist a little faster, I used my heat tool... the felt is synthetic and it melted a bit... oops.  Oh well. The Throwback Thursday challenge for 2/5 at My Scraps and More was to use an old tool.  I used my Crop A Dile Big Bite to punch the holes for the brads I used.  Some would also consider the Cricut an old tool and I used that and the "Botanicals" cartridge for the title.

Materials:
Cardstock- Die Cuts With a View
Patterned paper- Fancy Pants Designs, Me and My Big Ideas, Making Memories
Stickers- October Afternoon, Fancy Pants Designs
Canvas- Prima
Flowers- Michaels, EK Success, Prima
Inks- Tattered Angels, Ranger
Pen- Zig
Tape- Pink Fresh
Brads- Doodlebug, K and Co., unknown
Cartridge- Botanicals

No comments:

Post a Comment