Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wee Faith- My Scraps and More Sketchathon

Hello! I am here today to share a layout I just finished.  There is a sketchathon going on now at My Scraps and More for the entire month of April. I used sketch #21 by Lisa Spiegel for my layout: 


I have had these photos sitting around waiting to be scrapped for a while and this sketch worked perfectly with them! I used lots of October Afternoon on this layout. 

The most labor intensive part of my layout was the title. I used my Cricut, Sure Cuts A Lot with two different fonts, and the New Testament cartridge. After I had everything put together, I added some glitter glue to a couple of the letters.

I did a little layering of elements near my title. The cross was cut using the New Testament cartridge. Part of the reason I bought this cartridge was all the different styles of crosses, two of which I used on this layout.

I used some old rub ons on this layout too.  I was a little nervous that they wouldn't rub on well anymore, but they worked fine! I cut my journaling stickers and used the smaller pieces in my clusters. I used a date stamp on this one.

 Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill, Die Cuts With a View
Patterned paper, stickers, brads- October Afternoon
Flowers- Petaloo
Gems- Michaels, Hero Arts
Stamp- American Crafts
Ink- Clearsnap
Fonts- Baby Blocks, Shrewsbury
Rub ons- Fancy Pants, Autumn Leaves, American Crafts
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- New Testament
Software- Crafters Edge
Pen- Sakura
Thread- Coats and Clark
Glitter Glue- Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment