Sunday, August 16, 2015

Food, Fur, FUN!...and 40 eyelets!

 Hello! I spent some time scrapbooking today and was able to complete an entire page!

This are some more photos from 4 years ago. This time it is a photo collage from the county fair. I was inspired by this week's Got Talent challenge at My Scraps and More. The challenge was to use 3 techniques, two of which had to be stamping and using a "messy" medium. The third technique was our choice.

The background cardstock was sitting in my stash from a previous layout. I had used the polka dot mask and then took it and "stamped " it onto this piece for later use. I also stamped the blue behind my title and some words around the page. I splattered some red spray ink around the title area. My third technique was die cutting and I put my Cricut to work, cutting out the title and title block. As a fun added throw back technique, I used 40 eyelets around my title block!

Here is another shot where you can see some of my techniques a little closer. 

Materials: 
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper- October Afternoon, Bo Bunny
Eyelets- Making Memories
Chipboard- October Afternoon, Fiskars
Ink- October Afternoon, Tsukineko, Ranger
Stamps- October Afternoon, Hero Arts
Pen- Sharpie
Buttons- Hero Arts, Oriental Trading Company
Twine- Target
Mask- The Crafter's Workshop
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridges- Edge to Edge, Zooballoo
Stickers and tin pin- October Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment