Sunday, September 6, 2015

Happy Anniversary- Stick It Down September

Hello again! I have another card to share today, this time an anniversary card. For this card, I was inspired by the September card sketch at Stick it Down


I used a the same alcohol ink technique as I used on yesterday's card for the purple pieces on this card. These pieces were already cut, so I just inked them up. This time I used just the purple with pearl mixative for the squares and silver for the hearts. The background of this card is a scrap from a layout that I misted months ago, but it fit my color scheme. After I had the card front put together, I placed in on the card and it needed a border, so I used painter's tape and taped of the edges and used some Dusty Concord Distress Ink and a blending tool to create the border.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I envy your inking techniques. The tones of purple and white you've used are perfect together. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, beautiful colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love the polka dots and flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple and silver look so pretty together. I love how you changed changed up the three elements!

    Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down this month!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete