Monday, September 28, 2015

On Your Wedding Day- CAS(E) This Sketch #142

Hello and happy Monday! I have a card to share that I made over the weekend for a friend's wedding. I was inspired by the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch:

I started with a piece of watercolor paper for my card front. I stamped a flower stamp over the entire piece with Versamark and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then sprayed the paper generously with water. I took a paintbrush and pressed it onto some Distress Ink pads and then touched the color to the paper. I spread the color using my finger.
While that dried, I cut some hearts with my Cricut . I hand cut the banner for my sentiment and then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and gold heart. I popped up the heart with the gold heart accent with some foam tape.

1 comment: