Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Blessings- The Card Concept #43

Hi all! I am back today with another anniversary card, this one for my parents who celebrated their 34th anniversary this past Sunday. I used the current inspiration at The Card Concept:


I was inspired first by the colors and then by the fall motifs. I went with a Classy and Elegant style.  I decided to stamp and heat emboss the leaves on a kraft background. I added some gelato to the background to add some shimmer. I cut the sentiment with my Cricut and then went over it with my glitter pen. I finished it off with some brown sequins.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the leaves! Great fall card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY white on kraft! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept:)

    ReplyDelete