Saturday, January 30, 2016

Zoo Camp

Hi all! I have a layout I completed today to share. I was inspired by the current sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash

I thought this was a great sketch for this set of photos from a zoo class my younger daughter and I attended several years ago.  I used Bella Blvd. Tiny Tots because of all the cute little animals in the designs. As you can see, I stuck pretty close to the sketch, but moved a couple of the elements over because of where the large photo was located. The other part of the challenge was to use an item from each of the 3 lists. I used Avocado green from the first list, butterflies from the second list, and chipboard from the third.


The polka dot background was created using a mask and spray ink so I am entering it in the Scrapbook Challenges Get Messy Challenge. I am also entering this in the Paper Issues "Anything Goes" challenge.

Materials:
Cardstock: Die Cuts With a View
Patterned Paper, Tape, Feather- Bella Blvd.
Stickers- Bella Blvd, Fiskars
Ink- Ranger, Stampin Up, Tattered Angels
Pen- Sharpie
Chipboard- Basic Grey, Making Memories
Gesso- Liquitex
Twine, Pink Paislee
Pearl- Hero Arts
Glossy Accents- Ranger
Mask- The Crafter's Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment