Sunday, February 21, 2016

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2-21-16

Hello all! I have photos to share for the scavenger hunt again today! We went back to the Children's Museum yesterday, this time with all the kids in tow, and so most of my photos are from that.

COLD
This week it actually warmed up a bit and a lot of our snow melted, but here are my middle two playing in the snow on Monday, making a COLD friend.

Helper
This one is a bit of a stretch, but this was the best I had. My girls at the Children's Museum in the "Our World" exhibit, playing with the cash register and grocery store items.

Just Because
We have had some really beautiful sunrises and sunsets this winter. I finally got myself outside this week to capture the sunset.

Sillies
While we were at the Children's Museum, they had story time and my youngest sat down to listen. This particular employee of the museum is so animated and silly, the kids love it!

Staged
My older son posing on the "spider web" in the Eric Carle exhibit. 

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

3 comments:

  1. That pink sky is amazing! What a fun time at the museum you all had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunset. Cute children having fun.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunset is gorgeous. I like the accessories on the snow man.

    ReplyDelete