Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Completing Projects!

Hello! I realized I promised to post some projects and then never did! Well, I'm back today with a couple of layouts that I completed in the last couple of weeks. Both layouts started as make and takes from Scrapfest. They have been sitting on my shelf waiting to be completed for a few YEARS and I finally decided to pull them out and get them into albums.

First up is this one that was a make and take for the We R Memory Keepers punches. The paisley pattern across the bottom was created using a punch. I added the photo, title, journaling and a few embellishments and the layout was done!


Next up is this layout that was a make and take from Bazzill (I'm pretty sure). They put out some patterned paper the year I made this and that is the patterned paper on the page.  I added the photo, journaling, and numbers to finish off the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment