Friday, March 18, 2016

Remember the Good Times Outside!

Hello! I have a layout to share today. I tried some things that I don't normally do on this layout and I'm still not sure I love it, but it's done!

I was inspired by this month's Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues. Here is the list to choose from:

1. the color yellow
2. the color white
3. the color blue
4. polka dots
5. a cloud
6. enamel dots or shapes
7. a title
8. 2 patterned papers
9. a flower
10. a poem or quote
11. something silver
12. an envelope
13. 2 photos
14. cardstock
15. an animal

I ended up using the colors yellow, white and blue, a cloud, a title, and cardstock. I tried using patterned paper for the background of one of my pages and cardstock for the other. I chose a cardstock that was similar in color in hopes that it would blend well. I then used another smaller piece of patterned paper with the wood grain on the other page of my layout to tie the pages together. I also used a phrase cut from a patterned paper as part of my title. 


I cut the clouds from an old Hambly transparency and used foam adhesive to pop some of them up and add dimension to my page. Various other embellishments finished off my clusters.

Materials:
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Simple Stories, My Mind's Eye
Tape- Bella Blvd.
Transparency- Hambly Screen Prints
Stickers and chipboard- Simple Stories
Die Cuts- October Afternoon
Pen- Sharpie
Buttons- Oriental Trading Company, Daisy D's
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- All Mixed Up

No comments:

Post a Comment