Sunday, March 27, 2016

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: Easter Edition!

Happy Easter! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and great time with family and friends celebrating our Lord's resurrection! Most of my photos for the hunt this week are from today and our preparations for today.

An animal
Both of my boys got Chima Lego sets in their Easter baskets that made an animal. My older son got one that made a gorilla and the younger one got one that made an eagle. As soon as they found them, my older son was wheeling and dealing with the younger to swap and he was happy to do so! Here in my older son working on assembling his set.


Before and After
Easter eggs. We did some marbling this year with the dye. Some turned out pretty cool!

Delicious
My mom gave me the task of bringing the bread for the Easter celebration today. I spent Friday and Saturday making these rolls because I used the bread machine to make the dough, which meant I could only make one batch at a time and I made 4!

Key
My younger son figured out the "key" to making this toy work was to pull the string fast!

Kitchen Sink
This photo is from last week. My daughter is decorating St. Patrick cookies. And look, the kitchen sink is in the background! :)
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment