Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Stick It Down: April Card Sketch

Hello, I am here to share a card for the latest card sketch at Stick It Down:


I made a baby card for the twin daughters of my husband's cousin (got that? :P). I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to make it vertical so it would fit my tall stamped image. The image was stamped and heat embossed. I watercolor painted it with Gelatos. To personalize the card, I stamped the initials of the girls in the stars. For the stripes, I used a variety of washi tapes and ribbon.  I felt like the yellow background paper needed a bit more, so I stamped some stars on there (they are really hard to see in the photo) with some Versamark ink. I used black ink to ink the edges and make them stand out a bit more.
Make sure you check out what the rest of the design team did on the Stick It Down blog!

1 comment: