Friday, July 8, 2016

July Calendar Page

Hello! I'm finally here to share my calendar page this month! I was inspired by this layout by Laura Vegas on the Bella Blvd. blog a couple of months ago. Here is my interpretation:



I loved that this used all 4x6 or 3x4 images. That made filling in the gaps super easy! This layout came together pretty quickly because of it.

For the title, I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot to cut out my title. I love how it turned out and how it looks against the blue woodgrain background.

I used lots of stars on my page since July is the month of the stars and stripes.

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Simple Stories
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Software- Crafters Edge
Fonts- CK Ali's Writing, Lemon/MK
Cartridges- Makin' the Grade, Doodlecharms
Stickers- Simple Stories, October Afternoon
Stars- Basic Grey

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I love seeing when others are inspired my one of my layouts, and I just love what you did here ... I love using 3x4's and 4x6" in a grid design, since it's so easy to pull the page together :)

    ReplyDelete