Friday, December 30, 2016

Stick It Down December Double Sketch- January Calendar page

Hi all! Can you believe it is almost 2017? I have completed my first calendar layout for the new year! I used this month's two page sketch from Stick It Down:


I was going to try to make all my photos circles and the center collage a circle, but it didn't work, so I used patterned paper to make the circles. I kept the layout pretty simple because there were so many photos. I used some glitter washi tape to line the top and bottom of the layout and I fussy cut some snowflakes from the patterned paper I used. To add some depth, I popped up a few of the snowflakes with foam tape or buttons. Journaling on vellum finished of the layout.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout and happy 2017!

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Fiskars, Moxxie
Washi Tape- Michael's
Buttons- Jesse James Co., Rusty Pickle
Vellum- Strathmore
Letter Stickers- Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment