Monday, January 9, 2017

52 Week Photography Challenge- New Beginnings

Hello! It's been a while since I have participated in a photography challenge, and I have been itching to get back into it, so I was super excited when fellow photographer, blogger and Minnesotan Sheila decided to host a year long challenge on her blog! Each week there is a prompt and we just have to get out there and shoot something!

This week the prompt was "New Beginnings." I wasn't really sure what to do with this, but I cleaned my floors last week (no, it doesn't happen weekly...) and I just love how clean and fresh they look when they are just scrubbed. The light and shadows for the windows were kind of interesting too. Clean floors represent a new beginning to me because we get to start over making them dirty! ;) I also found a daily cleaning schedule on another blog that I am hoping to follow to some extent to bring some regularity to my cleaning, so there's another connection.


My youngest turned 4 this week as well. Birthdays are a new beginning too, so here he is on my clean floor!
If you are interested in learning more about the challenge and/or joining in, you can find the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment