Monday, July 10, 2017

Stick It Down- July Double Page Guest Designer

Hello all! I earned a spot as a guest designer for Stick It Down with my May double page layout. On Friday my July page went up with the new double page sketch for July!


I usually use red, white and blue for my July spreads, but this year decided to go for fun, bright, summery colors. I didn't have two pieces of the same patterned paper to go over the two pages, so I made my own with cardstock, a mask and spray ink! I like the subtle pattern that creates. This page is pretty busy with all the photos, so it needed a very basic background. I cut the banners from an older Simple Stories collection. I also used some stickers and chipboard pieces from the same collection. I realized that some (even older) Basic Grey rub ons also when with the colors of my layout, so I added those as well. I typed and printed out my journaling and cut it into strips.



Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper, stickers- Simple Stories
Chipboard- Simple Stories, KI Memories
Rubons- Basic Gray
Mask- Crafter's Workshop
Font- Tall Paul
Ink- Heidi Swapp

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is gorgeous. Thanks for being a guest designer at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete