Wednesday, August 23, 2017

What Does the Fox Say?

Hello! I have a scrapbook page to share today! I am not usually inspired by product, but product inspired the title of this page. 

I started with the scraplift challenge at Paper Issues:


I loved the block style of the layout and that I could get several photos on one page. I was also inspired by the Tic Tac Toe challenge at The Studio:

I used the diagonal from the bottom left to the top right. I used papers and wood veneers from Basic Grey's Grand Bazaar. There is a fox motif running throughout the collection that made me think of the song from a few years ago, so I decided to use that as my title for this school page. 


I embellished my page with a border sticker, stickers, wood veneer, wood tags, enamel accents and liquid pearls.

Materials:
Patterned Paper, stickers, wood veneer- Basic Grey
Washi tape- My Mind's Eye
Die Cuts- K and Company
Pen- Sharpie
Enamel Accents- PinkFresh Studios, EK Success
Liquid Pearls- Ranger

2 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic and fun layout! I love all your detail and journaling. Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, Jessica! Really love your title work on our take! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete