Tuesday, November 28, 2017

9 Months of Growth

Hello all! I have a new layout to share! I hope to be getting to some more creating that I can share soon!

This is a layout documenting my growth through my 4th child's pregnancy (he'll be 5 in a little over a month, but who's counting...). I ended up leaving this layout pretty simple since there are so many photos. I started by cutting a full page background in a similar color to my background. I cut that in half and glued it to the center of my pages. I then took strips of striped patterned paper (which ended up being mostly covered) and added those to either side. I then splattered a few colors of ink over my background. I stamped the little labels for the stats and then wrote them out. The number in my title is a chipboard number, the rest was cut with my Cricut. I finished off the page with some star stickers and enamel accents.


I'm entering this in the current challenge at Challenge YOUrself: use ink or spray and include a photo of yourself. I am also entering it in the November 19 challenge at The Studio Challenges: create your background.

Materials:
Cardstock- Die Cuts with a View, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts
Patterned Paper, stickers- Echo Park
Chipboard- Pink Paislee
Enamel- Pink Fresh Studios, Bella Blvd
Inks- October Afternoon, EK Success, Tattered Angels
Pen- Sharpie
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- Makin' the Grade, Edge to Edge

4 comments:

  1. Jessica! Your 2-page layout is absolutely wonderful! I love how you documented your beautiful 9 month growth!!!! And I want to thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jessica! Fantastic layout and photos! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 2 page layout of YOU - what a wonderful way to document this very special miracle! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOURself!

    ReplyDelete