Friday, December 29, 2017

Last Christmas Cards!

Hello, I have a couple more Christmas cards to share today. These were also made for my kids' teachers and were inspired by this month's sketch at Stick it Down:

This card stayed really close to the sketch. I used my Cricut to cut the layers. The green layer was one piece that I cut apart and cut slits into. I then curled the sections up to create some dimension. I decorated the tree with some Liquid Pearls for the star and ornaments.


For my second card, I used the same design. I started by stamping the star and dot background in white on a kraft cardstock panel. After that dried, I stamped and heat embossed the tree. I finished off the card with a stamped and heat embossed sentiment and some Liquid Pearls on the star.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, they're adorable!! I love the curled layers, cute paper, and "balls" on the Christmas tree!

    Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your card!

    Evelyn, Stick it Down design team
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the tree on the first card and the colors you used on the second one. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete