Friday, December 29, 2017

Warm Winter Fun- Sketches in Thyme

Hello! I have a new project to share, a layout! I was inspired by this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


I stuck pretty close to this sketch because it worked well for the photos I had already printed out! The big snowflake was cut using Sure Cuts A Lot and my Cricut. I then sprayed and splattered the whole page with white spray ink. I layered on my patterned papers and title. To embellish the page, I found some snowflake rub ons (which I used up!), and some DIY Thickers that I added glitter to.

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- Moxxie
Letter Stickers- American Crafts
Letter Die Cuts- Creative Memories
Pens- GelWriter, and Sharpie
Glitter- American Crafts
Rub ons- Fiskars

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! Thank you for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter creation. Love the colors you used. Happy new year. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete