Friday, May 11, 2018

Hello Water

Hello all! I have a new layout to share! We are at the point we are just waiting for this baby to make his/her appearance, so I figured I would get some scrapping done! I had printed this photo collage a while back, so that where I started. 


I was inspired by two challenges for this layout: the rainbow challenge in the Scrapbook Like a Superhero group on Facebook and the Girls Rule the World challenge at Paper Issues. I had fun adding these bright and colorful papers and embellishments to my layout. I had saved the portion of patterned paper with the word "hello" on it and I decided it would work great on this layout. I covered the word with Diamond Stickles and added another word and some small embellishments around my title.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment